Solid State Logic
Solid State Logic
- PMC Speakers
- Prolyte Truss
- LITEC Truss
- EXE Technology
- Le Maitre Effects
- Admiral Staging
- Audio Systems
- FBT STAGE MONITORS
- FBT - LINE ARRAYS
- FBT SUBWOOFERS
- FBT COLUMN SPEAKERS
- FBT TWO-WAY ARRAYS
- FBT POINT SOURCES
- FBT WEATHERPROOF SPEAKERS
- FBT AMPLIFIERS
- EN54 VOICE ALARM - SECURITY AND EMERGENCY SYSTEMS
- EN54 VOICE ALARM CONSOLES
- EN54 VOICE ALARM SPEAKERS
- FBT ELECTRONICS
- FBT SOUND PROJECTOR
- FBT CEILING SPEAKERS
- FBT MICROPHONES
- FBT MUSICAL HORN
- FBT OUTDOOR SPEAKERS
- FBT PERMANENT INSTALLATION SPEAKERS
- FBT SURFACE MOUNT SPEAKERS
- Stage Lighting & Effects
- Trussing & Staging
- Studio Equipment & Outboards
- Cables & Accessories
DISCRETE 4 SYNERGY COREDISCRETE 4 SYNERGY CORE
Ask About DISCRETE 4 SYNERGY CORE
Introducing Synergy Core - Antelope Audio's next generation signal processing platform. Using FPGA's massive parallel computation capabilities and industry-standard DSP power combined, Synergy Core frees up your CPU while processing your FX with extremely low latency.
2x DSP + 1x FPGA chips let the Discrete 4 Synergy Core handle up to 4 FX channel strips X 8 FX slots each for a maximum of 32 FX instances at any sample rate. That's four times the processing power of the Discrete 4 Basic.
Analog & Digital Connectivity
Clocking & Conversion
- 4 x 10 Desktop audio interface with Thunderbolt & USB connection for Mac/Windows;
- Four Discrete console-grade 6-transistor preamps on combo XLR jacks for professional recordings. All work as microphone/line inputs, and two of them are Hi-Z compatible;
- Four DC-coupled analog output channels on TRS jacks;
- A pair of monitor outputs and four headphone outputs with independent cue mixes;
- Thunderbolt 2 and USB 2.0 port: up to 16 channels each for native DAW application with custom macOS & Windows drivers;
- Digitally expandable over ADAT (up to 8 channels) and SPDIF (up to 2 channels);
- Two-word clock outputs letting you distribute the interfaces highly stable clock signal across your studio.
Real-Time Effects Processing
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology for increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances;
- Proprietary Jitter Management algorithm delivering truthful and expanded soundstage;
- Ultra-accurate A/D and D/A conversion ensuring lush, bold, & expansive recordings and reproduction of your instruments and vocals.
- Collection of 36 analog-modeled effects featuring classic as well as rare compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and guitar amps and cabs.
- 2xDSP, 1xFPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time platform for effects processing with imperceptible latency;
- Up to 32 effects instances per session loaded simultaneously on 4 individual virtual racks.
- Simplified routing - switch audio sources per channel based on a drop-down menu sequence;
- Easily adjust the monitor mixes for the monitor output and separate headphone mix that can be split into individual cue mixes and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other effects, and stereo link.
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings, and sub-mixes.
- Direct hardware monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency.
- Front panel with volume knob and buttons for frequency adjustment, and hands-on control of core parameters.
- Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation).
- Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network.
You may also like